Our Commitment to Safety
We continue to closely monitor industry-leading health and safety recommendations and are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our teams, our community and you. Here are some of the steps we are currently taking:
Guest Reservations + Protocol
- Reservations are strongly recommended, please call 604-567-5888
- The maximum number of guests to be seated in one party is six. If your group is larger than six, you will be sat at separate tables
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed between our dining room tables
- Guests are to remain at their table (no mingling between tables)
- Our entire restaurant is deep cleaned and disinfected every opening and closing.
- Guest washrooms and other ‘high touch’ areas are monitored and sanitized every 60 minutes.
- All tables, chairs and plexiglass are wiped down between use with high grade government approved disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant.
- Debit machines are sanitized between each use
- All staff enter by our back door and wash their hands upon entry
Prevention + Physical Distancing Measures:
- Our staff have committed & signed to a health declaration indicating they are symptom free when arriving at work
- Servers and kitchen staff are wearing face masks
- Floor markers have been applied to assist in the flow of foot traffic and ensure appropriate physical distancing
- Signs have been placed stating guidelines for guests to safely while dining in or picking up takeout
- Masks are mandatory upon entry into the restaurant and will need to be worn when being sat at table and when moving about the restaurant (ie to washroom)
- Masks are mandatory for pick up of take out orders
- If guest does not have a mask, one will be provided
Operating procedures have been revised to fully comply with directives issued by Worksafe BC and the BC Provincial Health Office.